Flex Time Internship OpportunityVascular Pathways
Create and develop an innovative agricultural project framework to operate in Mali, West AfricaAgile International
Engineering InternshipCommercial Vehicle Group, Inc.
Optics Engineer Intern - PaidPDS Tech, Inc.
Systems, Aerospace, Mechanical, Engineering Undergraduate/GraduateLZ Technology, Inc.
Product DesignBookmark This
815 W Weed St.
DescriptionThis position will entail engineering for the design and modification of existing products and/or engineering in the research, design, and development of new products.
Responsibilities- Apply engineering principles to evaluate designs and determine critical components.
- Perform necessary engineering calculations to meet product specifications and ensure proper product function and reliability
- Review line, accessories, and application to ensure compatibility
- Determine best course of action to complete orders
- Prioritize workload to ensure timely delivery of parts and information. This includes utilizing other personnel to complete tasks in the most efficient manner.
- Knowledge of electrical systems as they pertain to Vortex (up to and including design of control panels)
- Understand standard drafting practices
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes and ability to apply them to the structure of bills of materials
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing; including interaction with the sales and manufacturing departments and development of technical documents (instruction manuals, technical bulletins, etc.)
- Provide assistance in the form of troubleshoots via communication and onsite visits.
- Possess ability to manage multiple product line from a technical perspective.