Project Engineer - InternBookmark This
J.R. Simplot Company
1150 Highway 30 W
DescriptionInternship – Project Engineer, Pocatello, Idaho (AgriBusiness)
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. These endeavors have been around for centuries and will continue to be a vital part of the global economy. We currently have an Internship - Project Engineering position open at Simplot Don Plant fertilizer plant.
Pocatello is located in southeast Idaho near the western foothills of the Rocky Mountains along the Oregon Trail. The city has 32 parks, a Museum of Natural History, the Fort Hall Replica, Golf Courses, Swimming Complex, Bike & Hiking Trails, Pocatello Junction, Skate Park, and the Pocatello Zoo are just of few of the attractions visitors and residents enjoy.
What's in it for you?
This Internship opportunity is designed to provide a realistic job preview and lay the solid foundation necessary for future employment as a Simplot Engineer. This is your chance to learn firsthand about The JR Simplot Company and our Engineering, Manufacturing and Technology optimization process.
• Solving, or assisting with technical problems involving projects design and development
• Time management for efficient project completion.
• Development of communication skills, written and verbal.
• Assist project engineers and designers with various items relating to project implementation
• Enrollment in an Academic Engineering program, preferably structural Engineering or equivalent, from a nationally accredited educational facility/university.
• Candidate must be willing to learn process operation, and work in an industrial setting and completed at least sophomore year.
• Start date - Position to start May or June 2014 through August or September
• Click Apply Now if viewing this posting from the Simplot website OR
• Visit www.simplot.com/careers
• Select Job Search
• Select Current Opportunities
• Select All open positions
• Apply to Job ID #1565
Please apply no later than 12/23/2013
Please prepare a cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and submit with your resume via our online application process described above. For best results, please upload your resume as a Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF document. This process includes additional job relevant questions, so plan on at least 20 minutes when you apply.
When a position is in the interview stage or has been filled, it will no longer appear on our Simplot Careers website. If you experience any technical difficulties when applying through our online system, please contact our Employment Center for assistance at email@example.com or 1-877-878-7404.
*The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
• Hourly salary of $20 per hour.