Software Engineer InternBookmark This
892 Ross Dr
DescriptionAs a Threat Attack Protection intern, you will be part of the team to improve and evolve our newest product that focuses on detecting, blocking, and tracking highly sophisticated email-based attacks against organizations.
- Implement Dashboard API functionalities
- Perform a performance analysis for the Dashboard Updater and provide a recommendation on improvement
- Prototype a proof-of-concept feature.
- Participate in technical discussions
- Interface with product management and QA
- Produce excellent, thorough design and development documentation
- Be part of a small and lean team with a strong focus on delivering results
- Maintain a strong customer focus
- Familiar with Agile Software Development (Nice to have)
Education / Experience
- College students pursuing a BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
To apply for this position, please go to: