Solar Thermal Sales EngineerBookmark This
Established in 2003, Apricus is a manufacturer of high quality solar thermal collectors for residential and commercial applications. With our own manufacturing facility and local sales, support and engineering teams in key markets, Apricus offers engineered solar water heating solutions to businesses. North American businesses can benefit greatly by incorporating solar hot water into their facilities through lowering energy costs and greening of their corporate image through reduced environmental impact of their operations.
For more information about Apricus please visit our website: www.apricus.com
Locations: Throughout California
Position involves developing commercial solar thermal solutions for business owners. The intent is to find talented candidates to become full time sales engineers.
Responsibilities- Solar hot water system sizing
- Commercial solar system design (with engineering team support)
- Develop project proposals for customer
- Site visits and information collection
- Market research, lead generation, cold calling and follow up
- Sales proposal, presentation and closing.
Requirements- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Education: Engineering (preferred), Marketing, Business Administration
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Highly motivated
- Eager to learn new skills