Opening For IntenshipInetsoft system and software
Intern/Co-op - Software Engineer for 2015National Instruments
Immediate NEED!! Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering InternMatrix Resources Inc
Systems, Aerospace, Mechanical, Engineering Undergraduate/GraduateLZ Technology, Inc.
Production Engineer InternshipHuman Technologies Inc.
Solar Thermal EngineerBookmark This
DescriptionThis is a long-term, full time, career opportunity to join an expanding Solar Thermal business in the US market. The ideal candidate will ideally be based in Southern California (Los Angeles or San Diego), but strong applicants location throughout the US may be considered. This position may require infrequent travel.
Working closely with the manufacturing engineer team and local US sales team, your role will involve providing technical & engineering support to a national network of representatives and installers of Apricus products.
• Competitive salary and performance incentives
• Medical insurance contribution
• Matched 401K
ResponsibilitiesDaily duties will include:
• Determining commercial solar thermal project feasibility
• Gathering project information from engineers, architects, and contractors
• Sizing, modeling, and design of solar thermal systems
• Selection of solar hot water system components
• Review and pricing of RFQ and RFP documents
• Developing new sales opportunities in residential and commercial markets
• Degree in Mechanical, HVAC or Plumbing Engineering or similar
• 2-4 years work experience
• Solar Thermal Engineering
• HVAC/Plumbing System Design