Signatures Science and Technology Intern (Undergraduate / Masters / PhD)Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Alternative energy internBookmark This
Young Women's IDEA
Posted: October 01 2016
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduCARE India is an Indian NGO created in 1994 and working towards social and sustainable development. The NGO is implanted in several rural villages of Northern India with approximately 7 other interns in each village.
You are a part of a wider network of project managers that include health, SWASH, and women’s empowerment. Alternative Energy Project Manager (AEPM) job role is to provide information to the local community concerning energy conservation and energy-efficient product and try to identify ways to provide clean energy.
Depending on the location, several projects are currently ongoing such as: photovoltaic panel, or windmill for producing electricity, bio gas station to provide natural gas to cook with, research and project proposal for a Solar Panel in the intern house, project proposal and manual about a cooler made with plastic bottles.
This is an UNPAID internship but we offer various incentives: accommodation, SIM Card, work transportation and an amazing experience abroad surrounded by international people and local communities.
We currently have projects in Laddak, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, and Rajasthan.
For more detailed information about our current projects and fieldwork, please visit our website and blog at:
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send your CV and cover letter, including information regarding the duration of your intended stay and your field of interest.
• Contribute to a dynamic atmosphere of innovation.
• Manage and participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for individual project and ViKAS Centre strategy plan.
• Produce the required documentation during your internship (it will be explained during the induction).
• Be in contact with other alternative energy interns.
• Define goals and objectives of your project and manage all aspects of it.
• Flexibility and self-motivation.
• Ability to work both on your own and as part of an international team.
• Ability to multitask and organize your work under minimal supervision and limited resources.
• Strong communications skills.
• Interest and motivation to collaborate with community and team members.
• Creative, open minded and positive manner facing challenges and unexpected events.