Bosch Intern - A/C Applications EngineeringBosch Thermotechnology Inc
INTERN — IoT Device DesignElliptic Labs
Seeking Audio EngineerJumond International, Inc.
Escape Room seeking Engineer!Skeleton Key
Engineering InternshipSuperior Talent Resources
Entry level draftsmanWastebuilt Environmental Solutions
Powersports TechnicianOHIO CYCLE LLC
Audio Recording EngineerBookmark This
86 Lackawanna Av
Little Falls, NJ
Posted: September 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionATM Studios is once again looking to hire great interns to join its small, hard-working crew! If you are a college student who is eligible to receive school credit for an unpaid internship and are interested in learning the ins and outs of a professional, multi-room recording facility, please read the information below.
Responsibilities• Opening and closing the studios
• Setting up and tearing down sessions
• Errands including, but not limited to meals, studio supplies, equipment (guitar strings, drum sticks & heads), etc.
• Keeping the studios clean and tidy; spot-checking furniture, carpets, etc.
• Administrative duties
• Miscellaneous tasks as required
• Flexibility and willingness to help are critical here!
Interns should expect to spend the majority of their time on the details that happen behind the scenes that keep a studio running smoothly. Once you are ready, you may be invited to assist our staff engineers on sessions. Generally, interns who show eagerness to learn, understanding of protocol and equipment, and appropriate control room etiquette are the most likely to be directly involved with sessions.
• You are 21 years of age or older (exception might be made for the right person)
• You have a car
• You have a cell phone
• You are physically capable of moving heavy equipment
• You are available 2-3 days per week, which includes nights and weekends
• As stated above, you must be able to receive course credit in exchange for your work
• You possess a basic understanding of and passion for the recording arts and sciences!