Innovation Portfolio ManagementNew Avon
Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerBookmark This
50 Hurt Plaza SE
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Veterans Center non-profit organization dedicated helping military veterans whom are disabled, disadvantaged and homeless throughout the State of Georgia. It is our mission and purpose to help all veterans in need of assistance in the Metro Atlanta area.
The Veterans Center looking for a dynamic and energetic Intern. The Veterans Center understand that our veterans are in need of assistance, therefore we are requesting for intern to help us fulfill our purpose to the community. This program will teach interns practical skills and knowledge that will help them in their future careers and contribute to their resume. The majority of the work can be done from home and on your schedule. It is estimated that each intern will have about 8 hours of work each work, although this may vary. After successful completion of the program, each intern will receive a letter of recommendation outlining the work they have completed and their particular strengths in the course.
Responsibilities1) Confer with producers, performers, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production such as a musical recording or a film.
2) Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
3) Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
4) Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
5) Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media, using sound editing and duplication equipment.
6) Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage
7) Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
8) Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
9) Create musical instrument digital interface programs for music projects, commercials or film post-production.
10) Keep logs of recordings.
11) Prepare for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
12) Report equipment problems, and ensure that required repairs are made.
Requirementso Knowledge of the recording studio environment including: microphone mixers production consoles channel surround speaker systems and patch bay implementations.
o Comprehensive operational knowledge of audio software: Pro tools, Adobe Soundbooth, Adobe Audition.
o Ability to install, test and calibrate professional audio production equipment.
o Good communication and interpersonal skills, required.