Oil & Gas Summer Internship PositionLewis Energy Group
Impact Analysis InternICAST
Summer Engineering InternshipSchooLinks
Systems Engineer - Summer InternNihon Kohden
Software Engineer - Summer InternNihon Kohden
Test Engineer - Summer InternNihon Kohden
Mechanical EngineerGrace Instrument
Electrical Engineering InternshipMatrix Resources Inc
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - DEVELOPMENT/TESTING/MANUFACTURING OF NEW PRODUCTSBookmark This
520 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE - PLEASE SEE THE END OF THIS INTERNSHIP ADVERTISEMENT FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY.
I am the owner of a busy product development business. We have 4 different products we are developing that include electrical components. We have just launched our first product. We are in the final stages of developing a prototype for one of our inventions so you will have the invaluable benefit of watching the development and manufacture of these products from start to finish. As things are getting very busy, we need an intern to help finalize this one design and also continue with market and product research on the 3 other projects.
Responsibilities- own and ability to use relevant software for testing
- research parts/designs/competition on web
- liaise with manufacturers in China/Taiwan/Hong Kong re estimates
- write product specs
- weekly reports on progress
CONTACT SUZANNE PARKER AT INFO@LNKINNOVATIONS.COM
WITH RESUME AND YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT BOX WRITE "INTERNSHIP - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - YOUR NAME
If you are interested in applying for this internship, please apply ONLY 4 WEEKS before you require the internship to start as we do not take on interns months in advance. Please kindly email me your answers to the below questions :
1. Do you have experience in solar panels and circuitry? If so, list projects.
2. Where do you currently live? If L.A. area, please note we are located in Brentwood 90049.
3. Are you currently employed? If so, how many hours, days per week?
4. How many hours/and which days per week are you able to commit to the internship?
5. What length of internship are you looking for? (please state end date if you are starting school) We are looking for 6-12 months minimum.
6. The payment for the internship is 'deferred' until the products (all new products) return investors money. Are you OK with this payment program?
7. Do you have your own transport, laptop, phone and relevant software needed for this position?
8. Are you American or have a valid working visa ?
Please email me at INFO@LNKInnovations.com and in the 'subject' line write "INTERNSHIP - INTERNSHIP YOU ARE INTERESTED IN - YOUR NAME".
I look forward to hearing from you.
- 110% RELIABILITY and dependability
- initiative to work on own, finish projects to deadlines.
- team-work and flexibility to chip in where necessary to complete a project
- willingness to learn, absorb information, keep an open mind.
- no ego please
- own phone, car and laptop
- patience!! as we are manufacturing in south east Asia and have language barriers
- EXCELLENT organizational and communication skills