Spring Engineering InternNissen Staffing Continuum, Inc
Software Developer InternshipWikimedia Foundation
Oracle ERP Business Analyst-Entry LevelWalkwater Technology
Automotive Engineering Internship in Cape Town SAMagister International
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY ROMEOVILLE, ILDS Smith North America-Rapak
Technical Standards InternHydraulic Institute
Java DeveloperVP6 Technologies
Electrical Engineering InternshipBookmark This
810 Burr Oak Drive
Posted: November 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing control valve company in Chicago, IL (West suburbs) seeks electrical engineering student for controlled motorized actuators.
For those interested in small control actuator product design and engineering. The candidate will provide control product and component testing, analysis, and problem solving expertise. You will be challenged to design and develop a controlled motorized actuator by dissecting existing products, building prototypes, integrating new components, and troubleshooting.
RequirementsWhat you need:
Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Motor Technician equivalence.
• Ability to read schematics and wiring diagrams.
• Able to design and modify small control actuators.
• Develop and write electrical/controls functional specifications.
• Evaluate technology sufficient to meet specifications.
• Ability to troubleshoot electrical circuits.
• Strong mechanical aptitude is a plus.
• Ability to clearly present recommendations.