Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
Engineering Physics InternshipBookmark This
Lake Shore Cryotronics
575 McCorkle Blvd
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Engineering Physics Internship at Lake Shore provides hands on design, testing, and manufacturing experience. Guided by an experienced mentor, you will benefit from immersion in both office and lab environments while working with cutting-edge technologies.
Primary Duties Include:
• Evaluating new technologies for novel sensor products
• Participating in product and process improvement initiatives
• Obtaining and processing high volume data
• Researching new technologies and materials
• Assisting engineers with other various tasks, as needed
Qualifiers: Minimum GPA of 3.0+; pursuing a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Applied or Engineering Physics; ability to preserve the confidentiality of information; strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; independent worker and team player; demonstrated leadership skills
Desired Skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
Lake Shore Cryotronics is a global leader in developing innovative electronic measurement and control solutions, primarily for scientific applications. These products include sensors and measurement instrumentation, metrology systems and probe stations. Our equipment is regularly used for characterizing physical properties of electronic and magnetic materials.
• Located in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus OH
• Full-time opportunity during summer break
• Competitive hourly rate, plus excellent on-the-job experience
• Drug free and tobacco free workplace
• Candidates must pass a background check and drug test before starting work
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
To apply for this position, please email a cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate, an updated resume, and your dates of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans