Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Intern-Corp Quality AssuranceMetra
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – SYSTEM OPERATIONS & RESOURCE PLANNINGEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – TRANSMISSION, DISTRIBUTION AND SYSTEM PLANNINGEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – POWER GENERATIONEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
Product Quality Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
Entry Level- Engineering- Account Coordinator (Full Time Job)Bookmark This
900 Wilshire Drive
Posted: August 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Are you a seeking an entry level position with room for growth in an established manufacturing company?
Do you consider yourself motivated, personable and open to learning?
If you said, YES to both questions considered starting your career as an Account Coordinator for a top tire manufacture.
We are seeking an Account Coordinator for a $10.76 billion dollar tire company based out of Troy, MI.
• Support the daily operation activates performed by the commercial account managers.
• Primary support will be provided to the Global Account Managers (GAM) for Ford and General Motors
• Secondary support for the Key Account Managers (KAM) for the other North American Regional accounts.
• Assist the Global Sales Commercial Director in the implementation of commercial processes for the OEM account teams
• Facilitate coordination and communication between the account teams and other support functions, i.e. sales operations, pricing, finance, supply chain etc.
• Operational Support for Ford and General Motors Global Account Managers
• Document preparation for the OE Project Selection process
• Provided required input to the quote process and develop quotation letter to the customer through the OE Commercial Module
• Commercial Business Planning Calendar updates
• Maintain and monitor changes to OEM customer contractual documentation (contracts, purchase orders, terms and conditions, etc)
• Raw Material management and coordination with pricing analyst
4 year Bachelor’s Degree - preferably engineering degree
Candidates in senior year of school are encouraged to apply
Candidates must have excellent skills with Microsoft Office products including Excel and Access
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental and vision benefits are available!
MCM is an equal opportunity employer.