Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Software EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Systems EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Information Technology AnalystBookmark This
Devon Energy Company
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: Ponca City, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
• Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
• Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
• Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
• Participates in the review and formation of processes.
• May plan work and schedules for others for project related work.
• Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact.
• Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups.
• Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
• Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
• Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
Responsibilities• Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
• Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
• Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity.
• Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk.
• Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
• Acquires solid foundation of project management.
• Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
RequirementsThe IT Analyst filling this position will be a functioning member of the Global Security - Secure Internet Access team within Global IT at Company.
• The team is primarily responsible for global perimeter security and services supported include: Firewall, Remote VPN Access and Proxy services. This person will participate in a 24/7 on-call support rotation for one-week per month.
• Working knowledge of network security to include, Bluecoat Proxy, Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco AnyConnect.
• Ability to troubleshoot and determine root-case in a customer focused support environment.
• Excel in a team-based environment.
• Min 1-3 years of exp is required in Network security support or Network infrastructure support.
• Associates or Tech school degree is required.