Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Product Quality Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
Summer Internship - Engineering / Quality InternNP/PDI
CD program turned into an Online Subscription Service and Book into ebooks - Engineering ProjectTest Prep San Francisco
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
GIS Intern - StormwaterCity of Palm Coast
Information Technology AnalystBookmark This
Devon Energy Company
Posted: September 13 2016
Company Location: Ponca City, OK
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProvides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
• Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
• Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
• Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
• Participates in the review and formation of processes.
• May plan work and schedules for others for project related work.
• Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact.
• Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups.
• Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
• Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
• Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
Responsibilities• Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
• Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
• Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity.
• Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk.
• Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
• Acquires solid foundation of project management.
• Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
RequirementsThe IT Analyst filling this position will be a functioning member of the Global Security - Secure Internet Access team within Global IT at Company.
• The team is primarily responsible for global perimeter security and services supported include: Firewall, Remote VPN Access and Proxy services. This person will participate in a 24/7 on-call support rotation for one-week per month.
• Working knowledge of network security to include, Bluecoat Proxy, Checkpoint Firewall, Cisco AnyConnect.
• Ability to troubleshoot and determine root-case in a customer focused support environment.
• Excel in a team-based environment.
• Min 1-3 years of exp is required in Network security support or Network infrastructure support.
• Associates or Tech school degree is required.