Java Virtual Machines and Virtualization EngineerCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Software Engineer InternshipCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Internship - Summer & Fall Time Studies InternNissen Staffing Continuum, Inc
Manufacturing InternANGLO PACIFIC
Intern - Hardware Control EngineeringTMEIC
Engineering InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
SEARSH ENGINE OPTINIZATION INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
MANUFACTURING INTERNSHIPAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Inventory AnalystBookmark This
The Judge Group
27777 Franklin Road
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: September 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe purpose of the Inventory Analyst is to assist with the day to day operations of the Parts Logistics Group. The Inventory Analyst functions as a coordinator for Brand specific promotions, team metrics and reporting and special projects related to inventory management. Projects may include enhancement of SAP and Excel inventory tracking. In addition, he or she is responsible for standardizing and documenting procurement and operational processes.
• Places orders, tracks, and monitors Accessory Pre-Sale materials
• Implements standardized inventory processes at 3rd party warehouse locations
• Coordinates enhancements to existing SAP and Excel inventory tracking tools
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of team metrics and reporting
• Creates, reviews and maintains documented operational processes
• High proficiency in SAP
• Thorough knowledge of supply chain, inventory management and warehouse operations
• 1-3 years of experience in the automotive field
• Analytical thinking – using logic and reason
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Computer savvy – skilled in the use of key software
• High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel and Access in particular)
• Conceptual thinking – creative and strategic
• Integration – joining people, processes, and systems
• Influencing and problem solving skills
• Resource management
• Potential travel: 10% - 20%
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent professional experience