Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Software EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Systems EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
iOS Mobile DeveloperBookmark This
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Chinese team looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our engineering lead in a fast-pace startup environment to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
RequirementsBS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven working experience in software development.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle