Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Product Quality Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
Summer Internship - Engineering / Quality InternNP/PDI
CD program turned into an Online Subscription Service and Book into ebooks - Engineering ProjectTest Prep San Francisco
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
GIS Intern - StormwaterCity of Palm Coast
iOS Mobile DeveloperBookmark This
440 N Wolfe Rd
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Chinese team looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our engineering lead in a fast-pace startup environment to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Responsibilities- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
RequirementsBS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject. Proven working experience in software development.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle