Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Software EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Systems EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Engineering InternADM Tronics
Junior Project EngineerBookmark This
10 - 16 rue de la Justice
Posted: September 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
BASSETTI, founded in 1992, is a French company which specializes in Technical Expertise management. The company provides consulting services and knowledge management software solutions to support the development of R&D centers, laboratories, design offices, and sourcing departments for large industrial enterprises throughout the world.
If you are specialized in scientific or IT aspects, show an interest in information systems, understand knowledge management, and have the desire to learn about project management, anticipation, and organization, then you likely fit the description of a junior project engineer at BASSETTI.
ResponsibilitiesAs a junior project engineer you will:
- Assist with the completion of projects for our clients
- Assist with the deployment of our software solution, TEEXMA.
- In collaboration with the project manager you will
- Analyze the clients’ needs,
- Create technical specifications, data models, use cases, visual aids, etc.
- Adapt and follow project management methods and tools
- Develop technical solutions.
By being a part of the global development community of BASSETTI, you offer your skills and qualities to improve our services.
RequirementsYou should possess both technical and communication skills, be interested in information management, and be ready to invest yourself in a professional experience. You do not need to begin with any specific IT skills, however you will need to some knowledge in the various aspects of software systems.
You should also have:
- Dynamic and proficient communication skills
- Interest in knowledge management
- Organization skills
- A service oriented attitude
- Readiness to take initiatives
- The ability to adapt to different situations
Level of studies : Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering / Management
Languages : English (Native), French (optional), German (optional)