Entry level draftsmanWastebuilt Environmental Solutions
Powersports TechnicianOHIO CYCLE LLC
Spring Engineering InternNissen Staffing Continuum, Inc
Software Developer InternshipWikimedia Foundation
Oracle ERP Business Analyst-Entry LevelWalkwater Technology
Automotive Engineering Internship in Cape Town SAMagister International
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY ROMEOVILLE, ILDS Smith North America-Rapak
Marketing InternBookmark This
Apogee Automation Systems
Posted: November 25 2015
Company Location: Indian, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionApogee Automation is a well-respected leader in providing electrical engineering and
complete industrial automation services and products in Sri Lanka. We manufacture custom built machine
solutions to a number of key industries including Food and Beverage, Packaging, Rubber &
Plastic, Water Treatment, assembling and Appeal.
We specialize in batching, process control and machine safety, factory automation, robotics
and energy monitoring and SCADA systems installation as well as training sector.
Responsibilities- SEO expert
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, SEO, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - SEO, Market Analysis