Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
Mechanical Engineer InternBookmark This
7891 W 25th Court 33016
Hialeah Gardens, FL
Posted: April 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn opportunity in our exciting pipe and fitting trader company, and show your idea and creativity to join
our technical team. If you are into and technology and dedicate to our mission to better study and
improve our products, we want to hear from you!
We are growing and looking to bring on an Mechanical Engineer intern to help up with our QA system/
traceability control and getting technical certifications. The intern will help to get technical certifications
to improve our brand perception on the market.
Our company dedicates to the manufacturing and distribution of stainless steel parts required in the
food, dairy, distillery and pharmaceutical industries and much more. We have launched an online store
and have been growing our online presence, we need an appropriate technical support for customers
requirements on the industry.
This intern position is a great stepping-stone to full time employment.
Responsibilities• Create a Quality Assurance System
• synchronize our Inventory control system with QA System
• Able to link to our web site all the mill certificates by product and by heat number
• Ongoing Resource Aggregation
• Contribute relations with Technical associations and forums to expand branding opportunities
• Monitor and report on QA System performance and make improvement recommendations
• Maintain and improve our work shop
• Help manage technical support for our customers
• Participate in email-marketing campaigns, with QA issues, or newsletters.
• Research current industry to improve our products and/or our procedures.
• Participate to develop new content from its area for our blog.
• Contribute social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online.
• Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments.
• Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can
continuously engage the online community.
Requirements• Familiar with metallic materials related with nickel chrome steels based and special alloys
• Understanding of Quality Assurance Systems to guarantee trace-ability for all of our products.
• Familiar with Sanitary piping applications for the food and dairy industries
• Tech savvy .
• Ability to work independently.
• Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management .
• Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
• Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
• Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment.