Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Product Quality Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
Summer Internship - Engineering / Quality InternNP/PDI
CD program turned into an Online Subscription Service and Book into ebooks - Engineering ProjectTest Prep San Francisco
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
GIS Intern - StormwaterCity of Palm Coast
Project Coordinator-Looking for Recent GradsBookmark This
2 Nice Pak Ln
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob is located in Orangeburg, NY.
Fantastic entry level opportunity to join PDI – the global leader in wet wipes manufacturing.
Project Coordinator - This position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the development of new wet wipe products for many major brands. It is the in-house project champion and will be involved at the first step of a project until after the first manufacturing run.
Here you will interact with all disciplines within PDI/Nice-Pak, which include but are not limited to, Sales, R&D, Operations, Accounting, Packaging, Quality, Purchasing, Engineering, and Senior Management and also our customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Assist customers in their planning and execution of new projects
• Facilitate communications and exchanges of information
• Develop relationship with key account personnel in support of the new business
• Host information and training meetings for new projects
• Record, issue and follow up on meeting minutes
• Route Safety Data Sheets for review. Log and track status
• Prepare and track a timeline for all new projects
• Prepare Bill of Materials and Manufacturing Instructions for all new product launches
• Plan, coordinate, track and assist in all trial runs
• Review products at production startups. Responsible to be on line when a new product starts.
• Review customer specifications and provide feedback to the appropriate internal departments and the customer
• Track and coordinate payment for materials and line time of sample runs
Some travel is required (about 5%) and some nights / weekend work may be required (5%). The candidate must be flexible to support new product launches.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in a scientific, technical or business discipline.
• The candidate must have great communication skills (verbal and written), be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, and work well with others.
• We are looking for motivation, drive, a desire to be the best to our customers and a passion to learn and excel.
• Intern experience in Sales, Business, R&D, Packaging, Finance or Manufacturing would be helpful.
• A knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Manager) and MS Outlook is needed.