Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Software EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Systems EngineeringValent U.S.A. Corporation
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Engineering InternADM Tronics
Project Coordinator-Looking for Recent GradsBookmark This
2 Nice Pak Ln
Posted: February 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob is located in Orangeburg, NY.
Fantastic entry level opportunity to join PDI – the global leader in wet wipes manufacturing.
Project Coordinator - This position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the development of new wet wipe products for many major brands. It is the in-house project champion and will be involved at the first step of a project until after the first manufacturing run.
Here you will interact with all disciplines within PDI/Nice-Pak, which include but are not limited to, Sales, R&D, Operations, Accounting, Packaging, Quality, Purchasing, Engineering, and Senior Management and also our customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Assist customers in their planning and execution of new projects
• Facilitate communications and exchanges of information
• Develop relationship with key account personnel in support of the new business
• Host information and training meetings for new projects
• Record, issue and follow up on meeting minutes
• Route Safety Data Sheets for review. Log and track status
• Prepare and track a timeline for all new projects
• Prepare Bill of Materials and Manufacturing Instructions for all new product launches
• Plan, coordinate, track and assist in all trial runs
• Review products at production startups. Responsible to be on line when a new product starts.
• Review customer specifications and provide feedback to the appropriate internal departments and the customer
• Track and coordinate payment for materials and line time of sample runs
Some travel is required (about 5%) and some nights / weekend work may be required (5%). The candidate must be flexible to support new product launches.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in a scientific, technical or business discipline.
• The candidate must have great communication skills (verbal and written), be detail oriented, have the ability to multitask, and work well with others.
• We are looking for motivation, drive, a desire to be the best to our customers and a passion to learn and excel.
• Intern experience in Sales, Business, R&D, Packaging, Finance or Manufacturing would be helpful.
• A knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Manager) and MS Outlook is needed.