Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
Quality Engineer - InternBookmark This
MANN+HUMMEL Filtration Technology
2900 Northwest Blvd.
Posted: September 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 1939, WIX® Filters has been an innovator in filtration products. WIX designs, manufactures and distributes products for automotive, diesel, agricultural, industrial and specialty filter markets. Its product line includes oil, air, cabin interior, fuel, coolant, transmission and hydraulic filters for automobiles, trucks, off-road equipment and manufacturing applications. For more information, visit www.wixfilters.com.
Responsibilities• Insures that a quality system is maintained in accordance with customer and internal requirements.
• Must have or be willing to acquire a basic understanding of the audit process including types of audits, planning, preparation, execution, reporting results and follow-up.
• Manage 8D problem solving process to eliminate quality issues
• Lead production and support departments in identifying, analyzing, and developing improvements in quality, productivity, customer service, and customer relationships
• Work with production to ensure timely sampling and communication to prevent unnecessary production of defective products
• Manage and evaluate non-conformance reports; monitor for trends, assist production in root cause analysis and implementation of changes to reduce quality defects in production
• Coordinate actions for release of non-conformances of finished product, Process Improvements, and regulatory release of cosmetic finished product
• Identify performance measures, ongoing assessment mechanisms, and best practices and enable dissemination throughout the organization ensuring a common approach to operational excellence.
• Utilize problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques. This includes knowledge of management and planning tools, quality tools, preventive and corrective actions, and how to overcome barriers to quality improvements.
Requirements• In the process of earning a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
• Quality related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Strong Excel skills to include design, calculations, macros and analysis.
• Strong statistical knowledge.
• Working knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and SPC is a plus
• ASQ Certification and/or Six Sigma Black Belt training a plus.