Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
Rotational Engineering Development ProgramBookmark This
501 Shenandoah Drive, Shakopee, MN 55379
Posted: March 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe One CommScope Engineering Development Program is a rotational development program that attracts top talent and prepares them for successful contributions to CommScope. The program gives recent graduates the
opportunity to gain a broad perspective on the core engineering functions that are critical to CommScope’s continues global success.
The program takes place over a two-year period and involves three eight-month rotational assignments within the organization, including Engineering, Process Development, Quality and Global Operations. The rotations are tailored to provide challenging and meaningful assignments, training in technical leadership skills, and coaching with assignment managers and mentors.
· Three eight month rotational assignments within CommScope
· Formal leadership training integrated into the rotational assignment
· Advanced formal education opportunities
· Appropriate connections to network with technical business leaders who foster personal development through coaching and mentoring
· The program provides opportunities to design and implement new processes, develop product management expertise, and be involved
in processes that significantly drive business productivity and profitability. You will be responsible for projects on both an individual and team basis and will perform activities and functions as a member of the assigned team.
· Each program participant will partner with an assignment manager who will guide them through the day-to-day activities of the department.
· Assignments will last eight months and are based on a combination of strategic objectives and specific departmental needs.
· Assignments have the potential to rotate through Minnesota, North Carolina, Texas, Illinois, Arizona, or Virginia.
· Throughout the rotational assignments, program participants are considered regular full-time employees of their assigned department and are eligible for CommScope’s full benefits package.
· BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering or Communications Engineering
· Preferred experience for Mechanical Engineers with CFD Simulation Software, FEA Modeling Software. Experience running simulation.
Experience with Robotics is a plus
· Outstanding academic achievements – Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or 3.5/5.0
· Passion for technology and the motivation to contribute to CommScope’s engineering leadership
· High ethical standards
· Strong analytical skills and technical expertise
· Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities and business comprehension
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Relevant internship or work experience is a plus, but not required
Must be willing to rotate to other locations as part of this program