Signatures Science and Technology Intern (Undergraduate / Masters / PhD)Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Native App DeveloperMegaCity Fit
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Automation Engineer - Intern Summer 2017-012M2Sabre
Quality Engineer InternshipColony Brands
Packaging InternshipColony Brands
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
No. 690, Zhong Ke Road
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 24 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA leading China based engineering & construction MNC is now seeking to build an international team to fit various of the positions existing now in different departments. The positions will be with HR, Marketing, Engineering Project, Sales and International departments. Some of the positions are leading to full time commitment/employment. This is a decent internship opportunity with a decent company for anyone who wants to land in China with a solid offer.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities vary in different positions, here is a typical JD for current openings:
1. Involve in the communication of project management, help to coordinate with global clients and suppliers; Involved in developing the best technical solutions to the specific needs of the project
2. Participate with line manager to design the project technical file; assist to proofread technical documents, contract, business information, files of standard processes etc;
3. Provide supports to the project team, and monitors the implementation phase
Build up the environment of culture exchanges, and make contribution to internal team building and language training program.
Requirements1) Must have or seeking a Bachelor degree
2) Must be fluent in English
3) Speaking of Spanish is a plus
4) Outgoing and motivated, willing to share and contribute with Chinese colleagues