Software Engineer InternshipCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Internship - Summer & Fall Time Studies InternNissen Staffing Continuum, Inc
Manufacturing InternANGLO PACIFIC
Intern - Hardware Control EngineeringTMEIC
Engineering InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
SEARSH ENGINE OPTINIZATION INTERNSHIP NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
MANUFACTURING INTERNSHIPAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Human Resources InternSAIC
Seeking Product/Electric Engineer InternBookmark This
Mini Gadgets Inc
562 Wylie Rd. Ste 2
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small electronics company, (located in Marietta) manufacturing hidden cameras, seeking an intern product engineer for our product development and manufacturing department. Studying mechanical or electric engineering
Positive attitude and good work ethic a must.
1. Assembly and disassembly of electronic devices-camera boards.
2. Soldering of wires, components, connectors.
3. Working in all stages of product fabrication and assembly.
4. Writing technical documentation:
a. Technical specifications
c. User instructions / manuals
1. Basic knowledge of electronics: Circuit boards, components, and connectors.
2. Experience in working with:
a. Soldering tools
b. Electric hand tools (ex: Dremels, Glue Guns, Drills, Heat Guns)
3. Ability to work with hands, handle small parts, and use small hand tools.
4. Must be comfortable working around extremely hot and sharp tools.
5. Microsoft Office Word, and Excel.
6. Technical writing skills: creating operating instructions and user manuals, as needed.
7. Ability to work unsupervised.
8. Must work and handle tools safely at all times.
* this is an unpaid internship that can be moved to paid