Innovation Portfolio ManagementNew Avon
Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Seeking Product/Electric Engineer InternBookmark This
Mini Gadgets Inc
562 Wylie Rd. Ste 2
Posted: October 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small electronics company, (located in Marietta) manufacturing hidden cameras, seeking an intern product engineer for our product development and manufacturing department. Studying mechanical or electric engineering
Positive attitude and good work ethic a must.
1. Assembly and disassembly of electronic devices-camera boards.
2. Soldering of wires, components, connectors.
3. Working in all stages of product fabrication and assembly.
4. Writing technical documentation:
a. Technical specifications
c. User instructions / manuals
1. Basic knowledge of electronics: Circuit boards, components, and connectors.
2. Experience in working with:
a. Soldering tools
b. Electric hand tools (ex: Dremels, Glue Guns, Drills, Heat Guns)
3. Ability to work with hands, handle small parts, and use small hand tools.
4. Must be comfortable working around extremely hot and sharp tools.
5. Microsoft Office Word, and Excel.
6. Technical writing skills: creating operating instructions and user manuals, as needed.
7. Ability to work unsupervised.
8. Must work and handle tools safely at all times.
* this is an unpaid internship that can be moved to paid