Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
Student Engineering TechnicianBookmark This
Upright Sprinkler Design Company
900 Pittsburgh St
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUpright Sprinkler Design Company is looking to immediately fill a paid part time student engineering technician internship, with a focus on fire protection.
Experience is preferred but not required. We will provide training, career development opportunity and work place experience relevant to certification, as well as networking opportunities through project involvement, to any qualified candidate. Compensation with will be competitively based on experience level.
• The use of specialized AutoCAD-based software to layout and coordinate automatic sprinkler systems with building architecture in existing and new construction structures
• Providing hydraulic calculation for sizing of piping systems
• Understanding blueprint specification and building code
• Opportunity for localized travel for the purpose measuring existing structures and evaluating sprinkler systems will be available and recommended, but optional based on availability.
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid understanding of math
• Strong work ethic with a focus on problem solving
• AutoCAD experience, preferred
Upright Sprinkler Design Company is a small, locally-owned organization, boasting over 30 years of experience in a wide range of domestic and international projects.