Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering Intern (Local Candidates Only)Matrix Resources Inc
Intern - Quality Management and Methods - Local NH Residents onlyBosch Thermotechnology Inc
Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
((ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED.)C&M Corporation
Quality Assurance Engineer - 2017 Summer InternSabre
Mobile App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)STAR CO
Alternative energy internYoung Women's IDEA
Audio/Sound EngineerVeterans Center
United Group Limited
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are everywhere based, licensed, security and investigations company that provides quality service and cost effective solutions for the most demanding requirements. We provide a full range of contract security and investigation services in addition to our unique background screening capability. The key to our service delivery is our management team. management team has the experience, education, skills and training to handle day to day security issues as well as critical emergency situations.
We are searching for a new member for our Bookkeeping Team! The ideal candidate has a desire to succeed and understands customer service.
ResponsibilitiesShould be team orientated, working as a team member assisting and supporting their colleagues and other departments in achieving a shared vision.
• Communicates ideas and plans with clarity and purpose driven by company values and the Division’s vision.
• Seeks, appreciates, assists, and participates significantly in unit specific projects or cross Divisional ones.
• Share responsibility for achieving customer growth and divisional targets.
• Attend, participate and contribute at team meetings.
• Drive the departments’ business through superior customer service and providing product information.
• Communicate and meet with customers on a regular basis with regards to business needs and tailor made promotions.
amos_dan2001: • Maintains and develops existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
• Meeting and exceeding sales and profitability targets of the department.
• Successfully responsible to effectively implement and monitor sales and distribution objectives.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement in efficiency, quality and adherence to the Quality Management System.
RequirementsNothing is possible without discipline. Any job requires a fundamental core of discipline from the worker or the employee and this is a quality which is independent of age, post, stature, job and so on. Discipline is absolutely indispensable and provides the impetus for work that can be strenuous, repetitive, boring and even unsatisfactory at times.
Enthusiasm for work is also a pre-requisite for any job. An innate love for the job, which in modern parlance is known as job satisfaction, is a core requirement for any job. The drive to succeed, to innovate, to do well and to make one’s profession into one’s livelihood is a critical drive which needs to be present in the employee or cultivated as soon as possible. No job, however perfectly carried out, can evoke the feeling of satisfaction of a job well done without the instinct for success.
This is a more material, tactile need for a job which can be conveyed through degrees and certificates. However education is not limited to what is taught in colleges or vocational training courses. It is the burning desire to learn more, to reach the depths of knowledge about a particular field of interest, to complete the job and learn from it that marks the true enthusiast and the truly learned.