Management & Leadership DevelopmentCollege Works
Product Quality Engineering InternshipRandstadSourceright
Summer Internship - Engineering / Quality InternNP/PDI
CD program turned into an Online Subscription Service and Book into ebooks - Engineering ProjectTest Prep San Francisco
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
GIS Intern - StormwaterCity of Palm Coast
Mechanical Engineering InternshipCommScope
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2017
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSnowSugar IT StartUp in NYC is looking for UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) involved graphic designer intern for video marketing membership site. http://snowsugar.com/about-us/
: : 250-500 hours Online Marketing Internship : :
* 3-5 days a week/ 21-35 hours a week internship for 3-6 months
Here is the sample of tasks
Week1 : Video Orientation to learn about SnowSugar team and work ethic.
Week2: Learn how to create your iPhone 1 min Story Video and create one
sample videos>> http://bit.ly/1Odh3dM
Week3-12: Learn about Web development on WordPress and beta testing.
-Skype Meeting every morning
-1 hours sales & marketing, company culture and management meeting on Mon, Wed and Fri
-Biz Training every Friday
SnowSugar Video is creating video marketing membership web site to support local business.
: : Leaning Real Time, Independent Designer from our team : :
Here is 3 month intern project
(1) Graphic design for membership website
(2) Video marketing assistant to create Graphic Design digital signage
(3) Graphic design for social media marketing
(4) Graphic design for survey
(5) Graphic and Web design for website, landing page and eNewsletter
: : Project Goal : :
* 5000 consumer sign ups
* 200 merchant sign ups
* 10 media features
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about branding along your graphic design skill, this is great internship position to learn from real world!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school (optional)
- Knowledge of basic photo shooting and editing skill
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of design software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback