- Internships /
- Engineering /
- Weld Engineering Co-Op Opportunity with Honda!! Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!
Intern - EngineeringPQ Corporation
Bosch Intern - A/C Applications EngineeringBosch Thermotechnology Inc
INTERN — IoT Device DesignElliptic Labs
Seeking Audio EngineerJumond International, Inc.
Escape Room seeking Engineer!Skeleton Key
Engineering InternshipSuperior Talent Resources
Entry level draftsmanWastebuilt Environmental Solutions
Powersports TechnicianOHIO CYCLE LLC
Weld Engineering Co-Op Opportunity with Honda!! Come work for the BEST in Automotive Engineering!!Bookmark This
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a company built on dreams. And these dreams inspire us to create innovative products that enhance human mobility and benefit society. We see "The Power of Dreams" as a way of thinking that guides us and inspires us to move forward. The strength of our company comes from this philosophy—based on the visionary principles of our founder, Soichiro Honda.
Our success in the global marketplace is the result of our continued investment in America's future. We thank our customers for the support and trust they've shown us. We look forward to challenging ourselves to create new products and services that bring value to our customers and society during the next 50 years.
ResponsibilitiesWeld Engineering or Weld Engineering Technology co-op opportunities typically exist in the following areas, projects may include:
• Welding various materials together via various welding processes (Resistance Spot welding as the primary) via structured test developed by Honda associates.
• Destructive analysis of the welded samples (Cross sections and tensile tester use). This includes sample preparation for Macrograph analysis.
• Data logging and analysis to create lab reports for explanation of results.
• Material management for testing and general support of other processes in the weld lab, including testing consumables.
• General support on projects as needed.
Daily Tasks: Attend meetings, work on project activities, problem analysis, write technical reports, troubleshoot manufacturing or quality problems, and communicate to internal/external customers.
Class Status: Sophomore (by credit hour) or above
Term: Minimum of 10 weeks required.
Degree: Candidate must be enrolled in a bachelor degree program studying Weld Engineering, Weld Engineering Technology, or related field.
** Ability/Willingness to work in ANY of the following locations is REQUIRED **
• Anna, OH (45 minutes north of Dayton, OH)
• Marysville, OH (45 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
• East Liberty, OH (55 minutes northwest of Columbus, OH)
• Russells Point, OH (30 minutes northwest of Marysville, OH)
• Greensburg, IN