Public Relations InternshipPreeminent PR
MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternLas Vegas Productions
Web & Graphic Designer InternGenius In Motion
SelectLockers/MobileChargingLockers seek Intern interested in LiveMusic Production, Sales, MarketingSelect Lockers / Mobile Charging lockers
Associate ProducerBookmark This
Green Lifestyles Network
5858 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDivision/Department: TV Production
Reports to: Supervising Producer and Production Coordinator
We are seeking a Associate Producer to work in Los Angeles. Candidates must be reliable, detail-oriented and deadline-focused with strong organizational skills, excellent communication skills and ability to take direction. This position is responsible for supporting the Supervising Producer in projects for Green Lifestyles TV by help producing content for red carpet events including but not limited to movie premiers and award shows, interviews, festivals, and conventions. We are building a team of creative personnel to see the project through to completion.
A passion for television and the ability to thrive in a team environment is a must.
How to apply:
Please email your resume, imdb (if possible), and any equipment that can help to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus: 2 references
Only candidates who send ALL requested documents will be considered.
ResponsibilitiesJob Functions | Requirements:
• Must have fundamental understanding of development, pre-production, production and post-production.
• Experience working with Producers and executing creative direction with ease
• Must have a commitment to deliver error-free high-end work
• Help coordinating and hiring a full production from development to completion
• Must be creative and think out-of-the-box for creating questions for interviews
• Works closely with Producers to maintain workflow
• Team Player who communicates well and can work collaboratively with others
• Comfortable giving creative input when necessary
• Must be a self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills needed
• Knowledge of Word, Excel is necessary
• Knowledge of Filemaker, Final Cut Pro, and Green Screen keying and compositing and Avid is a plus as well as knowing how to handle a camera.
Please attach your resume, imdb, and list of whatever equipment you own.
RequirementsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Understanding of organization vision, mission and objectives
• Ability to take direction and execute department strategy
• Enthusiasm, teamwork focused
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Effective leadership and team building skills
• Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Possess tact, diplomacy and flexibility
• Good supervisory skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Computer skills required including database experience, MS Office, Excel and internet
Education, Experience :
Any similar combination of education and experience