******************************** TV DEVELOPMENT - WINTER/SPRING SemesterCollective Reality (Los Angeles office)
Marketing and Branding InternshipUPRISE Management
Development/Marketing Intern at Branded Pictures EntertainmentBranded Pictures Entertainment
Blogging & Content InternshipRevel
Entertainment Industry Intern: Media, PR and MarketingQEB
AwesomenessTV New Media Intern - Portuguese speakerBookmark This
11821 Mississipi Ave
Santa Monica, CA
Posted: 664 days ago
DescriptionWe are currently looking for a PORTUGUESE speaking intern to assist in the AwesomenessTV Brasil YouTube Multi-Channel Network (MCN). Interns will gain experience in support, social media, talent scouting and management, as well as YouTube network operations.
This position is entirely in PORTUGUESE - so please ONLY apply if you are a native speaker or fully fluent. The internship is unpaid but we will provide credit and meals everyday.
Awesomeness TV is a Los Angeles based production company created by the producers of One Tree Hill, Smallville, and many other TV shows and films. Awesomeness TV produces YouTube content for teens- from comedy, to sports, to reality, and everything in between. Awesomeness TV Network was launched in November 2012 and since then we have gained over 83,000 YouTube channels totaling over 1 billion views. Check us out on YouTube!
ResponsibilitiesIntern will aid the network division of the entertainment group in a variety of ways including but not limited to the following:
• Answer emails with questions and offer partner support
• Collect data on partnered channels
• Search potential new channels
• Assist with various aspects of projects as may be necessary.
• Assist in the creation of marketing and social media materials.
• General office duties - filing, copying, mail, etc.
• Other administrative tasks as needed.
• Must be willing to commit to 2-3 days a week
• Must have strong computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Google Docs
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must provide your own laptop
• Must live in the LA area
• Must be able to get college credit.
• Spanish or other foreign languages,
• Photo editing
• Video editing
• YouTube creator experience
• Knowledge of current YouTube culture and an interest in the broader entertainment industry
• Knowledge of current Social Media/apps