Booking Agency InternBookmark This
SPIN Artist Agency
8335 W Sunset blvd
DescriptionSpin Artist Agency is currently looking for interns for Spring 2015. Spin Artist Agency represents some of the biggest artist in electronic music in North and South America and works directly with artists, managers, agents, venues, and promoters to organize shows across the continent. This is the perfect internship for anyone interested in being in the music industry and with a passion for electronic music.
The ideal candidate must be organized and a team player, and able to work well in an office-environment. It is essential to come to work every day with a friendly and motivated attitude, as you will be answering phones and talking to clients on a daily basis. As this is a very high-paced industry, it is important to take initiative and be able to work on your own.
-Content creation for social media platforms, grow fan base across outlets
- Assisting staff in the process of booking events
- Organizing information for itineraries, visas, flight and hotel options
- General offices duties such as answering the phone and scheduling
- Ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment as well as ability to multi-task
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is a must
This position is located in our West Hollywood office and hours are flexible. In order to be considered for this unpaid internship, you must currently be enrolled in an accredited program and be able to receive school credit.