Business Administrative/Marketing Intern at Movie SiteBookmark This
665 Broadway, Suite 700
New York, NY
DescriptionSnagFilms and Indiewire is looking for an analytic and movie savvy product management intern to derive consumer insight, provide input on upcoming product roadmaps, and assist in the live operations of our world-class website and movie viewing platform. Unpaid for a trial period but will likely become paid if you're good at what you do.
Responsibilities- Updating and analyzing data to derive insights and report back to the product management team
- Conduct user acceptance testing, competitive analysis and provide detailed feedback on current development priorities
- Give some additional feedback on newly released product and features
- Looking for creative ways to improve metrics on our catalog of live films
- Partner with product management team to improve collaboration and process
- Assist in other duties and projects as assigned
Requirements- Analytical with Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and think quickly
- Solid Project Management skills
We are looking for the kind of person who thrives in a startup styled environment, who loves taking responsibility for their work, understanding and solving problems and can support their teammates as necessary.
- You are passionate about movies, apps, and web sites and the future of the internet!
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who is not afraid to do days and weeks of research, write in-depth reports and share your findings.
- You can work both autonomously and within a structured team
- You are eager to learn from others and to share skills with colleagues.
- You are reliable, consistent and hard-working.
- You like Excel
- You are a problem-solver and relish the chance to work independently to achieve results.
- You have previous internships on your resume
- English fluency
- You are actively working towards a bachelor's or master degree, MBA, all disciplines welcome or just graduated.
- You have some web coding chops or photoshop skills
- A solid understanding of Product/Project Management principles
- Awareness of mobile metrics and apps and trends or know Google Analytics or Omniture
- Relevant past exposure to a product management, production, and/or project management
- You have heard of our company and used our products before