Intern Researcher For Music GroupNew Heat Entertainment
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
Intern Booking Agent Needed For Recording Artist Music Group To Start ASAPNew Heat Entertainment
Assistant to the Executive(Associate Producer); Entertainment IndustryDrink Swap
Marketing InternDAP Media Group,LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern for Leading Bartender and Entertainment CompanyBookmark This
Sugar Rim Bar
DescriptionLeading Mobile Bartender company seeks SUPER FANTASTIC and MOTIVATED BUSINESS INTERNS!
If you are creative, driven, and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity...
Sugar Rim Bar is a leading mobile bartender and entertainment company in Washington, DC metropolitan area. We manage over 100 bartenders, servers and party assistants providing memorable events.
Our company is looking to fill the following positions:
1. SUPER FANTASTIC business intern - The person chosen for this position will work directly with the CEO of Sugar Rim Bar. No coffee making. You will have a huge hand in marketing, advertising and everyday operations. The perfect applicant should possess superb communication and multi-tasking skills.
Although this is a non paid internship, there is a very serious chance this can lead to a very lucrative full-time position.
Please send resume and coverletters to the email above.
You can find out more information about our brand at www.Facebook.com/SugarRimBar
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education