Reality Television Production InternshipGigantic! Productions
Production, Social Media and/or Research Intern for New Comedy PodcastThe SunShame State
Talent Management/Entertainment InternRED MANAGEMENT GROUP
Social Media Internship for Entertainment WebsiteTheYoungFolks.com
Web & Graphic Designer InternGenius In Motion
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
DescriptionTalk Up Live is a weekly segment presented through http://www.ablazinradio.com/. Each and every Thursday we broadcast live and discuss relevant topics. We also have new music/new artist features, a comedy segment with Comedian Joe Jack named "Man About Town", "Sexoscopes" w/ Cocoa Dropz, "Grow A Pair" w/ #themenofTeamTalkUp and of course suss - "Me Hear Seh" w/ Terry H.A.M.
We also spin tunes (new & old) of all genres, but reggae is our feature, and you are welcome to call in and voice your opinion on our weekly topics, or you can start your own discussion. Our call in number is 202-697-9497. We also have an app you can download: http://126.96.36.199:8486/stream or you can log onto http://www.ablazinradio.com/ and click ENTER SITE as ablazinradio.com broadcasts 24/7. If you don't want to call in, you can chat us up on Skype @ Ablazin.radio, as well.
We are looking for an intern to assist with brand development, marketing and social media correspondence. If interested or need more information about the position, please email us at email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficiency in design software
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education