Children's entertainment company Web Design, Graphic artist internship p/t or f/tBookmark This
All About Entertainment
1900 N. University Drive
Pembroke Pines, FL
DescriptionAll About Entertainment, Inc. was established in 2003 as a company which provides quality family-friendly entertainment for public events, private parties, libraries, schools, camps and the like. Products and services include providing professional children’s entertainers, themed shows, educational shows, and additional entertainment and items that may be relevant for events or parties. Everything we offer is wholesome and family-oriented. We focus on excellent customer service and focusing on the needs of each individual client. Looking for interns to assist in our online expansion with regard to creating/editing and updating websites as well as creating marketing materials, logos, signage and other printed and online graphics.
ResponsibilitiesThroughout the internship, students will work on specific projects as well as have general responsibilities. Students will learn what it is really like to be an employee of a small company, as they will see first hand all the facets of the company from marketing to sales to performance and follow through. We do not give students “grunt work”, as this is not conducive to real learning. Any activities the students participate in will help them work toward a goal that will further their education.
Some specific duties an intern might have would be:
- Coordinate and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Refresh and continually update website and links
- Create a website from scratch for a facet of the company
- Build new features, services and web applications
- Testing and trouble-shooting
- Follow industry best practices in application design, security and performance
- Create unique graphics, signage, and printable materials
- Additional projects as assigned.
All About Entertainment, Inc. has other internship opportunities in the following areas:
• Assisting in devising & implementing a new marketing campaign to target the South Florida community for both families and corporate clients.
• Social Media Marketing
• Creating targeted online marketing campaigns.
• Assisting in direct sales & follow up. (Via telephone and via internet).
• Creating new sales pieces and packages.
• Assisting with client contracts and coordinating client events.
• Updating currents websites.
• Designing and redesigning company websites.
All About Entertainment, Inc. is looking for energetic interns who can work a flexible schedule (minimum 15 hours a week) who enjoy the event planning business or children’s entertainment industry and who are able to intern for at least a semester's length of time. We are willing to work with any level college student. Majors which would best fit the internship include: Sales & Marketing, Business, Hospitality, Website developing, Graphic design and Theatre but we are open to others who may be interested in what we have to offer. The internship is not paid, however there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience. At the termination of the internship, there is a possibility the intern may have the option to become a paid employee with the company.
If you are a student interested in an internship with All About Entertainment, Inc., please contact Jennifer Wilson with a UNIQUE & fun cover letter including why you desire an internship with our company. Please send it to: internship@AllAboutEntertainmentInc.com
No phone calls please. ****You MUST be available to interview in person.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate would:
*Possess great oral and written communication skills
*Be proficient in word and excel
*Possess skills in copywriting, web maintenance, marketing
*Have knowledge of Facebook, Google analytics, LinkedIn, twitter, YouTube, hoot suite, etc.
*Be seeking a degree in marketing, business, graphic design, advertising or the like.
*Be knowledgeable in SEO/SEM
*Be a self-starter that can build web applications quickly and effectively
*Be keenly aware of web performance and optimization
Additionally, if you are bilingual that is a plus.