DJ/Road AssistantBookmark This
DJ Angie D Entertainment
DescriptionDJ Angie D Entertainment is professional mobile disc-jockey company. We primarily emcee and DJ weddings in the Washington DC Metro area. We also support corporate and charity events, private parties and school dances.
An Admin Assistant would handle office administration, outreach to the local community and assist with the conduct of events.
Responsibilities- Support office record keeping and scheduled appointments
- Assist in managing wedding couple online planning forms and music database
- Assist in management, research, communication and coordination of wedding receptions and corporate events
- Assist during events and receptions
- Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
Requirements- Graphic/Video Editing, Business/Accounting Majors (preferred)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for music; actively involved in the local community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Apple editing, basic HTML, MS Office Suite