SelectLockers/MobileChargingLockers seek Intern interested in LiveMusic Production, Sales, MarketingSelect Lockers / Mobile Charging lockers
Social Media/Events Management Internship48 Projects Inc
Videographer/Editor - Summer InternGotham Casting
National Event Company Summer InternshipNational Event Company
Music executive is seeking an intern/assistant to learn the ins and outs of the entertainment bizPhantom Music
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionNew global urban magazine looking for editorial intern to interview music professionals and create magazine articles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of articles;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Must have reliable internet access
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus but not necesssry