Entertainment Mgmt Firm Accepting Spring Applications for Social Media InternKEYMANNA MANAGEMENT
Artist Management Internship OpportunityReynolds Management
Journalism Internship with That Nerd Show – Be a Professional Nerd!That Nerd Show
Brand InfluencersHumble Genius Media
Executive Assistant InternChannel One Enterprise
Publicist / Social Media InternChannel One Enterprise
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternA.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Wake N Vape
Posted: December 07 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an electronic cigarette company specializing in custom vapes for celebrities in the entertainment industry.
We are currently working on a new magazine that will be geared towards the likeness of the entertainment industry along with the vaping community.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus