Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionPLANET DJ, The world's next leading online dance music magazine.
We are seeking writers to generate content for a full-service destination for the global electronic dance music community. The writers will be responsible for content covering new music releases, events, festivals, opinion pieces, interviews, reviews, DJ profiles politics and electronic music culture, local scene reports, daily news summaries, and more.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts / Working towards Bachelor's degree related to the music business
- Passionate about electronic music, interested in contributing to the launch of an international start-up looking to become the world's premier online dance music magazine on the ground floor.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus