Entertainment Agent / Executive AssistantBookmark This
Global Phenomz Entertainment Marketing
DescriptionChristian Phyfier, Ceo and Founder of Global Phenomz and the Phenomz brand, is seeking an intern to work directly with him on company and client management and the upcoming events the company has. Christian Phyfier is the youngest entertainment agent on the market and is renowned for building careers of clients from the ground up, as well as operating 6 Phenomz Brands with the 7th (a gym) on its way. If you are interested in learning about booking clients, contracts, providing services like image consulting and career boosting, as well as coordinating and selecting models for photo shoots and commercial campaigns. This is where you want to be.
Every member of the Global Phenomz team undergoes the internship process to ensure ability to produce and display a sense of passion for their career path.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education