Celebrity Page TV Fall Internship 2016Celebrity Page
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)It's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Video & Multi-Video Production AssistantBeverly Trillz LLC
Graphic Design InternWorld Woman Foundation
Journalism Intern for a leading Entertainment CompanyWorld Woman Foundation
Fashion StylistEmporia Entertainment
Social Media InternEmporia Entertainment
Photography Studio InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Entertainment Internship (Part-Time)Bookmark This
Posted: August 05 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"16 Things Kid's Can Do” is a not-for-profit educational organization that works to empower Kids, People & The Planet to resolve areas of conflict on a wide variety of important issues that threaten the health of our country and the well-being of the world.
“16 Things” is designed to provide an on-going network of books, programs, events and activities that educate and empower people to be proactive throughout their lives on a host of fundamental issues on subjects like health, nutrition, fitness, education, business, volunteering, the environment and life skills. And when kids and people are empowered, they can help change family and peer dynamics as well.
One of the main goals of the organization is to get kids and people to internalize the best way to handle problem issues in their lives, and then be proactive about working to change; not only themselves, but their family, friends and associates in positive meaningful ways.
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking highly motivated energetic people that are interested in making a difference. This position can potentially become permanent based on performance. Part-time and full-time internships are available with all training provided. The specific goals toward which the intern’s efforts are directed are as follows:
1) Learn the steps involved in creation of commercial entertainment projects (i.e. Television Shows, Movies, or Commercials)
2) Learn to perform a wide variety of Pre-production, production and post-production jobs
3) Learn about the business development practices as they relate to the production and pitching of entertainment programs
Interns Activities at the company will aid in achieving goals/objectives, which include the following:
1) Involved with Arranging, developing, securing and managing various activities, phases and people utilized in a production shoot such as auditions, location scouting, catering, talent and production crew
2) Learn and practice the duties associated with his/her area of interest and education such as PA, Grip, sound, lighting, hair/make-up, wardrobe, set, catering, transportation, storyboarding, script Editor, photography, camera, special effects editor, assistant director, assistant producer
3) Work on market research, business development, marketing, public relations and communication aspects of production
5. Willingness to learn
6. Willingness to grow