Entertainment Marketing InternBookmark This
Creative Entertainment Services
7009 Valjean Ave.
Van Nuys, CA
DescriptionWith close to 30 years of experience in entertainment marketing, specializing in product placement, Creative Entertainment Services (CES) has developed meaningful and lasting relationships with Hollywood's biggest film studios, television production companies, and many of the entertainment industry's most influential production and marketing people.
The Entertainment Marketing Intern will learn the ins and outs of product placement as an alternative way to market clients' brands on screen. The intern will receive training from communicating with production, communicating with clients, and everything in between in order to successfully execute the process of product placement on TV shows and films. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the world of entertainment!
ResponsibilitiesAssist Production Coordinators with day-to-day tasks such as:
- Reading scripts, providing breakdown of product placement opportunities
- Contacting production regarding current/ upcoming projects
- Keeping up-to-date with industry news for possible opportunities
- Participating in screenings, and help create screenshots/ clips to send to clients
- Contributing to weekly meetings and brainstorms
- Clerical duties, including pulling items, shipping items and keeping track of inventory
Requirements- Current college student (who can receive credit)
- Can complete 15- 20 hrs./week
- Marketing experience (entertainment or related background, a plus)
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with production
- Strong computer, communication, and writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere, a plus