Entertainment / Media AnalystBookmark This
1334 Parkview Ave
Manhattan Beach, CA
DescriptionAlpha Media, LLC, a media / entertainment company with worldwide interests and operations, is currently recruiting interns to assist in film and television distribution, analytical / market research, and office managerial duties. This is a spectacular chance for those desiring greater knowledge of the entertainment industry, international media, and the process of content distribution. Office is ideal for one-on-one interaction between interns and executive management in the hopes of enhancing the learning process. Please note that the internship can very well lead to a part-time or full-time paid position in the near future. Ideally, we're looking for future employees of the company.
Responsibilities- Degree in finance, economics, business, marketing or communications preferred
- Current college student or recent college graduate. Graduate study a plus.
- An interest in the entertainment, film, and media/technology industries
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity with the Internet as it pertains to research (Google, Yahoo, etc.)
- Technology/computer sense; Mac and/or PC savvy
- Quick learner and familiarity with primary and secondary research
Preference given to candidates with a degree (MBA or BA) in finance or economics. Further preference to candidates fluent in Chinese, as we do a large amount of business within China.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
RequirementsSpecific responsibilities include:
- Researching and analyzing domestic and international markets and companies within the entertainment industry
- Creating business plans and financial models
- Assist in coordinating between clients and suppliers
- Manage the media library / contract database for internal and external usage
- Tasks associated with the assistance of the VP or Programming, Head of Business Development, CFO and CEO