Entertainment Media Company Seeks Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionPassionate about entertainment, fashion, sports and more? Are you creative and witty? Want to inspire? DOCEMG, an entertainment media company is looking for videographers who uttered yup or some variation of the word to all of the above questions. We’re looking for savvy, hardworking interns to help with video content. This is a great opportunity for college students or those looking to build their portfolio, gain experience or start out in media. The internship will provide you with the chance to network.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos.
- Publish videos primarily to the web.
Requirements- Have a dslr camera with video filming capabilities or something comparable.
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography.