Entertainment PR InternshipBookmark This
9107 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionLos Angeles based production company currently working with clients on projects in the film and television industry has available Entertainment PR Internship on a part time basis. Flexible schedule through self management, telecommuting and virtual assignments. Must be reliable and available to start immediately. Great opportunity to build public relations and social media experience. Chance to work on some projects from the ground up and maintaining accounts with substantial following.
Responsibilities- Reaching out to various media outlets - print, television, radio, online, etc.
- Writing press releases and biographies
- Researching new outlet contacts
- Making cold calls and pitching to print and other outlets
- Update Google Docs with progress
- Possibly attending events or shoots
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Drafting Newsletters
- Promoting and Updating Content
Requirements- Provide resume and links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Briefly describe your interest in PR
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and keep client information confidential.
- Access to gmail, reliable computer, and internet connection.
- Interest in public relations or the entertainment industry
- Creative thinking while contributing ideas to a publicity campaign
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Being comfortable with making phone calls is a must
- Previous PR experience or schooling
- Experience using Google documents
- Being fluent in Spanish (written and verbal), Chinese, Korean, or other foreign languages
- Knowing your way around Social Networking sites
- Telecommuting is ideal so interns not currently residing in Los Angeles may apply