Entertainment: Professional Actor/Writer/Producer/Filmmaker - Executive AssistantBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for organized, driven, motivated, positive, go-getters looking to learn. Very exciting, fast paced, insightful opportunity into the Entertainment industry, while having fun w/ an internship w/ networking opportunities people dream about. At the same time, it is a very serious, professional, dedicated internship, and opportunity to be walked into the Entertainment Industry literally by a Professional Actor that just landed a role on a major TV show coming out this fall. He is also producing a major web series that always can use extra help. He needs an organized person to keep his head focused on his craft, and his affairs in line, because he currently reads 5-6 times a week for commercials, film, TV, and theatre.
- Help keeping up with the day to day mandatory aspects that must get done in order to run a smooth career. (Websites, scripts, reading scenes with him, emailing, networking on his behalf, attending events, updating and submitting to casting calls, helping build his Acting Coach clientele base.
***The key word is Organization***
***You will be working directly with Producers, Casting Agents, Talent Agents, Directors, going on sets with him, and meeting other Professional working Actors***
***THIS IS AN AT HOME OPPORTUNITY, AS WELL AS MEETING WITH OUR CLIENT REGULARILY OBVIOUSLY***
***THIS IS AN AT HOME BUSINESS, MUCH OF YOUR TIME WILL BE IN FRONT OF YOUR COMPUTER, OR BY HIS SIDE LIKE ANY OTHER REGULAR PERSONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT***
***THIS IS NOT FOR THE WEAK, IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE KEEPING OUR CLIENT ORGANIZED AND MULTI TASKING, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY***
***SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU DESERVE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TABLE***
- YOU MUST THINK AND HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, COMPLIANT, WORK ETHIC
- MARKETING, ADVERTISING, PR, ACTING, PRODUCTION, WRITING, FILM MAKING ALL IN ONE.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ALREADY AN INSIGHTFUL PERSON, HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR YOU TO GET THERE***
- YOU MUST ALWAYS DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IN ORDER TO KEEP OUR VERY IMPORTANT CLIENT REMAINING COOL, CALM, AND COLLECTED AT ALL TIMES SO HE CAN FOCUS ON HIS CAREER
He is a very fun to work with, easy to get along with, driven person, ever since we discovered him at a casting showcase in Chicago, and he busted his behind and did whatever needed to be done till he was a success, and this is just the beginning for him. He already has scripts and deals offered to him on a weekly basis, so it has started to overwhelm him, as he is a young guy that is a gifted, wonderful Actor, but not an organized person. (You can't have it all) So he is willing to work with and teach you everything and anything, but cannot waste time going over things again and again. Every minute taken away from him doing his job which is ACTING, loses money for us, him, and the Network. So this internship is not to be taken lightly.
ResponsibilitiesConfirm and remind of appointments.
Greet clients, books itineraries, mailing material, schedule and organize meetings, parties and dinners. Book travel reservations, buying gifts for other professionals in the industry, and scheduling medical services.
***You will also draft communication, transcribe, edit and maintain files and records for him, read scripts for him and with him for upcoming auditions, help memorize lines, etc...
VERY FUN, EXCITING, BUT VERY IMPORTANT AND VERY VERY SERIOUS INTERNSHIP.
RequirementsOrganizational, Planning, Positive Personality, Creative Ideas, High work ethic, Go Getter mentality, verbal and written communication skills skills are essential for this job position.
Typing, Punctual, and technical skills are important. Moderate website maintenance, social media skills, networking skills, proficient using Wix.com to update, good writing and communication skills, being ethical and trustworthy as you must deal with his private information, and confidential disclosure. Being able to anticipate his problems before they happen, calming his anxiety down if he gets flustered (he gets paid to act, that's why this job exists)
- Must be a happy person with integrity and pride while enjoying what you do,
- Looking out for his best interests, suggestions, input, brainstorming, and being there as a reliable assistant for his needs and being helpful not hindering.
** Being able to read scenes with him is also a BIG plus***
BONUS: You will literally be taken into the Entertainment industry behind the scenes, to every VIP event, screenings, parties, networking event, and have an opportunity to get your own name out there.