Entertainment Marketing InternThe L.A. Office
Independent Record Label: Social Media/Marketing Internship! Commission-Based Pay! DC/Metro Area!3DMusicGroup
Post-Production Assistant InternshipWe Are Famous Creative
Marketing Assistant internshipWe Are Famous Creative
Performing Arts Interns (Piano, Guitar, Dance, Drama, Vocal) in NorcrossArtportunity Knocks
Entertainment Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionLooking for passionate Public Relations interns to work with reality show. Travel, network, build your resume in the entertainment industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.