Event Space CoordinatorBookmark This
151 West 25th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionLoft 151 is a private events space & recording studio in the heart of Chelsea, New York City. We host a variety of events and functions; music industry listening parties, film screenings, photo shoots, video shoots, private parties, corporate functions. Loft 151 is a revolving door for industry professionals across all forms of media.
We are looking for a young and self-motivated individual to assist in the day-to-day operations of managing a private event space in one of the top booming neighborhoods in Manhattan. This position is part-time.
Responsibilities- Assist with booking event space, arrange food and beverage, ensure appropriate décor to meet the quality expectations of the customer - Create and manage meeting websites for attendee management
- Gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Create and revised room layouts for each event.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Assist with managing on-site production and clean-up for events as necessary.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc. - Close out all events as required.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress
- Keep track of event invoicing, and reporting.
- Coordinate appointments and visits to see the space, and scheduling of events on the calendar.
- Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
Requirements• Must be 21+
• Must have laptop
• Must be available 2 - 3 days per week
• Must be available to assist at events
• Must be highly organized with attention to detail
• Must be creative and motivated to problem solve + work under pressure