Cornwell Casting InternCornwell Casting
MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternLas Vegas Productions
COMMERCIAL, TELEVISION, FILM/ ONLINE DIGITAL CASTING INTERNCasting Frontier, Inc.
Fall 2014 Film Editing Internship For An Exclusive Web TV SeriesLaw Offices of Vinca Jarrett & Associates and FilmPro Finance
Executive Assistant InternBookmark This
Gate City Management
DescriptionVisionary and Businessman Chris Waymon specializes in artist and business development. Most entertainment businesses are missing what it takes to be successful. Chris Waymon experience as a producer, production manager, and event organizer give him the tools to help clients get their own entertainment dreams off the ground. Gate City provides artist with a full spectrum of development and is family-oriented (a true rarity in the entertainment business).Chris Waymon new ventures has open more doors for both movie and TV productions possibilities.
As the CEO of Gate City Management, he is thrilled to be booking his clients as brand ambassadors, and as both lead and background roles for TV and both feature and independent films along with different unorthodox strategies to be successful. Over the years, Chris Waymon has worked with fantastic talent like Jermaine Dupri, Nivea, Anthony Hamltion, Bone Crusher, Young Bloodz, Belks, and Altanta All Stars Talent.
Chris Waymon was born and raised in Atlanta, where his developed a love for music at a young age—he played four instruments by the time he left high school and formed a group in middle school which emulated the Fugees, so he’s basically been booking shows and producing beats since junior high. Years later, he named his company Gate City (Atlanta’s nickname back in the 1800’s). His Atlanta background helped shape his love for the entertainment business and opened many doors as he learned new and different ways to be successful. Outside of the entertainment business, he’s also a role model, leader, husband, father, and friend..
Gate City Management is seeking an assistant for the Founder/CEO of the organization. The candidate who fills this role will exhibit the ability to independently handle all assigned duties, provide attention to personal matters, and interact with vendors and business partners with information of the most sensitive, highly confidential, strategic and critical nature.
This person will be a go-getter, always thinking ahead, motivated, assertive, with prompt follow-up,ability think quickly on feet, can work with little direction and is able to adjust in a fast-paced environment.
The internship will lead to a a full time position depending on performances
Bouns includes private parties and events, and some travel.
Responsibilities- Assist the CEO with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's email,
- answering calls and handling queries,
- preparing correspondence on the principal's behalf,
- commissioning work on the principal's behalf,
- liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
- managing the principal's electronic diary,
- booking meetings,
- organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries,
- attend meetings on your boss's behalf
- writing minutes,
- taking dictation,
- planning, organising and managing events,
- managing a budget,
- attending events/meetings as the principal's representative,
- conducting research on the internet,
- writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters,
- preparing presentations,
- preparing papers for meetings,
- managing and reviewing filing and office systems,
- updating websites,
- typing documents
Requirements•High school diploma or G.E.D.
•Post high school course work or equivalent experience required relating to the mastery of computer/office systems skills.
•Significant customer service experience, utilizing strong inter-personnel skills.
•Considerable experience managing multiple and high level priorities simultaneously is required at this level.
•Must be able to prioritize work assignments and be detail-oriented.
•Mastery of all office systems skills.
•Highly developed inter-personal skills.
•Detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
•Thorough knowledge of technical and business vocabulary.
•Strong Knowledge and skill with Microsoft Windows Business and Outlook.
•Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
•Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
•Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills