Personal Assistant to Model & Talent Agency CEOBookmark This
Model & Talent Agency - UNDISCLOSED
50% Remotely / 50% In-Person
Description1. DO NOT APPLY BEFORE READING POSITION CAREFULLY.
2. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS.
3. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE A MALE.
4. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE A MODEL OR TALENT.
5. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN ATLANTA, GA.
6. DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT INCLUDING YOUR PHOTO OR SOCIAL MEDIA LINK.
7. BUSINESS, FASHION, ENTERTAINMENT, MARKETING OR EVENT MANAGEMENT BACKGROUNDS ONLY.
Owner & CEO of an Atlanta-based model and talent agency (woman-owned & operated) is seeking a bright, energetic and hard-working new Personal Assistant. This is a 60-day, project-based, paid internship. The pay rate is $8.00 per hour, at 6-12 hours per month. An ongoing contract may be offered to the right candidate (at the same rate & terms), upon successful completion of the internship.
This position offers the opportunity to work behind the scenes with a successful female CEO in the exciting world of talent, fashion and event management. This will be an exciting position, but requires a high level of maturity, responsibility and attention to detail. I am looking for a highly-professional, enthusiastic, sharp and extremely organized assistant. The ideal candidate will be business-minded, reliable, takes initiative and responds well to an authority figure. This position is NOT suitable for those that cannot work under pressure or are offended by "grunt work" (small tasks).
Because image is industry essential, you must also be attractive, stylish, articulate, healthy & fit, as well as presentable in affluent settings. Absolutely NO visible tattoos, facial piercings, ear gauges, unnatural hair colors, obscure looks, etc.
SERIOUS APPLICATIONS ONLY
- Data entry
- Organize files & databases
- Photography (camera & training provided)
- Maintain personal & business schedules
- Making & answering calls
- Personal & business errands
- Social media marketing
- Some personal shopping
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend social & business events
- Assisting with model & talent management
- Assisting with projects (i.e. photo shoots, trade shows, meetings, promotions, castings, events, logistics)
Requirements- Must be a US citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be between 21-30 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must respond well to direction and an authority figure
- Must be organized, proactive, takes initiative, works well under pressure and able to multi-task
- Must have excellent phone etiquette, grammar & writing skills and be able to type 40+ wpm
- Must be computer proficient (including MS Office, internet, email) and have basic research skills
- Must have a very flexible schedule and be available 6-12 hours per month (including some late nights)
- Must have a cellphone, a laptop and reliable transportation
- Background or interest in business, fashion, entertainment, marketing or event management is required
- Ideal candidate will be very friendly, articulate, punctual, have a great attitude and have common sense
- Must be extremely loyal, trustworthy, honest, of good character and able to pass a background check
- Must include a photo, website or social media link (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram) with submission