Personal Assistant to Model & Talent Agency CEOBookmark This
Model & Talent Agency - UNDISCLOSED
DescriptionREAD CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! DO NOT SUBMIT IF YOU DO NOT MEET REQUIREMENTS OR CANNOT SUBMIT INTELLIGENTLY.
Owner & CEO of an Atlanta-based model and talent agency (woman-owned & operated) is seeking a bright, energetic and hard-working new Executive/Personal Assistant! This is a 2-month unpaid internship however, a paid P/T position may be offered to the right candidate at $8.00 an hour, upon successful completion of the internship.
This position offers the opportunity to work behind the scenes with a successful female CEO in the exciting world of talent, fashion and event management. I am looking for a highly-professional, enthusiastic, sharp and extremely organized assistant. The ideal candidate will be business-oriented, responsible, reliable, takes initiative and responds well to authority. This position is NOT suitable for those that cannot work under pressure or are offended by "grunt work". Because image is also essential, you MUST be attractive, healthy & in great physical shape, well-spoken (NO slang or accents), moderately stylish and presentable in affluent settings (i.e. NO large tattoos or unnatural hair colors).
YOU MUST INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTO (or social media link) WITH YOUR APPLICATION - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Failure to submit professionally and with all required information will result in your application being deleted. Due to the nature of the position, the following are NOT eligible: Male candidates -or- any aspiring model/actor.
SERIOUS APPLICATIONS ONLY
- Data entry
- Organize files & databases
- Maintain personal & business schedules
- Making & answering calls
- Personal & business errands
- Social media marketing
- Some personal shopping
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend social & business events
- Assisting with business projects (i.e. photo shoots, trade shows, promotions, castings, events, logistics)
Requirements- Must be a US citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be between 21-30 years of age
- A minimum high school diploma or GED is required
- Must be extremely organized, proactive, works well under pressure and is able to multi-task
- Must have excellent phone etiquette, writing skills and be able to type 40+ wpm
- Must be computer proficient (including MS Office) and have basic research skills
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available 5-15 hours per week (including late nights)
- Must have a cellphone, a laptop and reliable transportation
- Interest or experience in fashion, entertainment or event management is required
- Ideal candidate will be friendly, articulate, punctual, have a great attitude and have common sense
- Must be extremely loyal, trustworthy, honest, of good character and able to pass a background check
- YOU MUST INCLUDE A RECENT PHOTO (or social media link) WITH YOUR APPLICATION