Editorial / Journalism Intern (Creative Writers)The Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Public Relations InternThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
TALENT AGENT INTERNSHIP AT VPE TALENTVPE Talent
Feature Film Costume Department InternFar Films Inc.
Talent Management Internship at Creative Partners GroupCreative Partners Group
Executive Intern: Script Coverage Analyst (Film/Television) (IMDb Company Credit Provided )Bookmark This
Motion View Productions, LLC
5405 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionMOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS, LLC (also referred to herein as M.V.P.) was founded with one driving vision: “To create top-quality movies and entertainment-related products that appeal to a worldwide market.” Established in 2012, M.V.P has been a rapidly growing corporation that has built and sustained trusted relationships with various entertainment affiliates. Our mission is to create films that empower and inspire those globally, while providing quality family entertainment for all domestic and foreign households. Our company identifies best with Action and Suspense Thriller's.
Statistically it has been proven that Action Thrillers gross some of the highest revenue margins in "The Biz". We look to keep that level of success with our films to come.
The company owner and C.E.O Gray Ellis, holds a high standard for credibility and punctuality from his employees. Gray has had multiple scripts offered to his company in the 2013 calendar year. With Gray's picky selection for quality stories the standard has rubbed off on his executive team and thus landed MOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS some of the best stories Hollywood has to offer. Showing extreme versatility and understanding of marketing appeal and strategy, MOTION VIEW PRODUCTIONS is proud to represent all clientele and company associates, a time well spent both literally and figuratively.
Responsibilities- Have the potential to multitask with high volume calls and submitted materials from various clientele, ie: (Directors, Talent Agents, Studios Execs and Producers.)
- Ability to meet close deadlines on research of talent, budget details and deliver submitted videos and property packages and other elements that convey a quality production.
- Must have experience with IMDb, Final Draft, Movie Magic, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop.
Requirements- Evaluate and select screenplays for MVP In-House and Client Producers, Writers and Directors.
-Contribute to preparation for all conference calls and potential client meetings.
- Assist in the end-to-end process of screenplay coverage from approved legally represented writers.
- Responsibilities include but limited to, maintaining weekly screenplay log updates for our producers to view every Sunday.
- Process all client and inquiry response emails within a 24 hour response window from first submission.
- Must be willing to sync company assigned google voice number to your cellular device. Google voice compatible with: (Sprint, Verizon, AT&T). *Must Have*